Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To Do


June 2nd is finally here everyone. If you have not seen He's Just Not That Into You go rent it NOW! If you have seen it you know how amazing it is and as of today you can BUY IT. So what are you waiting for?!?! I am heading over right after work to grab my copy.

The next excitment for the day is Ballet Booty! I am trying this class out tonight and will let you know how it goes. The description is: "Come to get the ballet booty you've always wanted. This class is designed to give you long, sexy toned muscles. No dance training required just a need for a fun and new and exciting way to workout." I can't wait!
That is all I have for today. Except I guess we can honor my two favorite picks for Jillian on The Bachlorette.

Say hello to Jake:
And Kipton:

1 comment:

  1. Kipton... that man is mm mmm good. Wonder if he has a twin? Brother maybe? Heck i'd even take a second counsin!

    Let us know how the workout class goes! i think i'll start (attempt) to join these classes :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)