Thursday, June 11, 2009

Notes

OK fine guys. You were not very helpful with my workout video dilemma, so I did more research and found "Step-Boxing". "Blends the intensity of step with the power of kickboxing." Sounds pretty sweet to me. I am currently bidding on an aerobic step on e-bay, but if anybody knows a cheaper way to find one I would love to hear it!

I have non official ADD so every week I have a new interest that I try out. This week I am in a food rut (Note to self: microwaving cans of corn and mizing it with salsa does not count as a meal). I have been looking up recipes that even those who choose the microwave over the oven/stove every time (AKA Me) can manage. Doesn't this one sounds pretty good for ZERO cooking necessary?

1/2 cup each light sour cream and light mayonnaise (not fat free)1 tablespoon each freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey mustard and minced fresh dill1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper12 oz medium shell pasta, uncooked (about 5 cups dry)1 lb lump crabmeat (real or imitation), chopped1/2 cup each diced red and green bell peppers1/2 cup chopped green onions

"In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey mustard, dill, salt and pepper,. Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
Cook shells according to package directions. Drain well. Rise with cold water and drain again. Transfer pasta to a large bowl. Add crabmeat, bell peppers, onions and dressing. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve."
252 calories and 4.1 grams of fat per serving
(Recipe thanks to Eat, Shrink & Be Merry and Sweetnicks)

Yesterday I did a little bike, arc trainer, and stair climber for my "cross training". Today it's Pilates Dance: "Blending the classic moves of ballet and jazz with Pilates Mat Work, this class is designed to tone and lengthen your muscles, giving you the long, lean, sexy body of a dancer."
I love how they say "long" when I wont get any taller... I should measure myself before and after these classes. Before :5'2" After: Still 5'2" Heels "lengthen" every time Before: 5'2" After: 5'7". I think the winner is clear here.

Now for some trashy TV (because who gets through life without it). Real Housewives of ____ doesn't really matter which brings a very controversial issue to life. Implants. I am pro choice, but I would suggest sitting on the idea for at least a year and definitely get saline not silicone and it has to go under the muscle to have a chance at looking natural and I would not suggest going any more than 2 cup sizes bigger than your natural size. (No I do not have implants I just happen to be very informed on the topic). I bring this up because Teresa on Real Housewives of New Jersey decides to get some new "bubbies" to go from a minus A to a C.
Before:
After: Impossible to get on here. Check out the second pic in her photo gallery. Also, if you wanna laugh check out pic 11 (you really should). (Insider note: Teresa is now expecting her 4th child.)
Movie Note: Go see The Hangover. Now.
Favorite quote from suggested movie: "Sh*t. I keep forgetting about the f*cking tiger."

Twitter Note: Tila Tequila twittered that she is pregnant with Ray J's baby.
The happy couple:

WOW. SO that was alot of random stuff. Tomorrow is Friday! SMILE.

2 comments:

  1. I thought tila was with a girl?? She confuses me!

    I saw the Hangover last night HAHA..omg so funny!
    "She is wearing my grandmothers Holocaust ring"
    "I didn't know they give out rings at the Holocaust"
    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Can I ask you a question?"
    "Is your hotel pager friendly?"

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)