Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting out of this town

Sooo Pilates Dance was pretty great yesterday. The first 30 min was a faster paced Ballet Booty (without weights) and the second 30 min was some pilates strengthening. The only problem was that I forgot that Wednesday I was messing around with this P90X abs thing my friend has. I couldn't really do any of the moves because it was too hard and only 15 minutes so I wrote it off and forgot that it ever happened. All day my abs felt normal yesterday, then all of a sudden i lay on my mat to do pilates and there is the deepest burning in my stomach muscles. OUCH! I go from never ever doing abs to doing then 2 days in a row. ughh ODI (over do it). A nice short cycling session should loosen up my muscles nicely so that I had relax and enjoy my weekend getaway to MAINE.

6 of us will be relaxing and drinking for probably 48 hours straight. This should be entertaining.



I also had my first Trader Joe's experience yesterday. The prices are very reasonable and I got this bag to carry the heavy groceries, but the look is so vintage and cloth and awesome it can double as a beach bag or something!

I would also like to point out that today is June 12th and visibility on the east coast is max 1 mile. The fog and the grossness and the rain and the clouds need to go away.

Besides the weather only one other thing is bothering me, explosions. I have had 3 today. 1 was before I left for work my neatly packaged lunch including black bean soup exploded all over one of my favorite bags, my gym clothes, my sneakers.. etc. Then I repackaged everything grabbed new clothes and a new bag and left for work. BOOM black bean soup explosion #2. Awesome. At least my gym stuff was in a separate bag this time. Finally I went to make oatmeal in the microwave after cleaning up from explosion #2 and BAAAAM! oatmeal everywhere. There you go. I think that's a record. 3 explosions before 10:15 AM. AT least bad things come in threes, so I should be set for the day *crosses fingers*.

O! I also caught a couple minutes of So You Think You Can Dance (long title of a showw) veryy impressive may have to become a regular of mine.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah- the weather is driving me crazy too!
    Have fun in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Trader Joes. Wish we had one around here. And that bag is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a CUTE bag!! We don't have a Trader Joes where I live but I do see and hear a lot of poeple talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So You Think You Can Dance is the best ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)