Monday, June 22, 2009

Does smiling encourage some sun?



Allison has given me the Keepsake Award!! I am so sorry that I have not had a chance to post my keepsake picture, but I will get to that tonight. Promise.

This weekend was pretty good. No sleep, but that's a good sign right? Too many fun things going on to sleep! I went to bed at 4:30 AM on sat morning, but was woken up at 7:30 AM by one of my guy friends because apparently they never went to sleep and wanted to keep drinking. I am not on their level so I went home and ran 8 miles... still drunk? Excellent. To recover, we had a low key drink and watch tv/movies in our apartment night on Sat. Sunday I went home for Father's day and ate alot of eclairs, boston creme pie, ice cream bars, and a coconut/sugar/sweetened condensed milk/cinnamon concoction (sounds gross, tasted delicous. It feels so good to just eat and discuss life with old friends and family. My mom and I stayed up until 2:30 AM watching The Women and HGTV (House Hunters International- St. Johns) Amazing.

Somehow I made the 7:00 AM train to commute into work this morning in the same outfit I had on yesterday because I was planning on going back to Boston last night, but don't worry I showered. I am a clean person!

On coffee #2 before 10:00 AM and it's raining and I have no umbrella.... again. Wish me luck. Sounds like the beginning of a tough day!

:-)Still smiling though...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, despite no sleep! That food sounds delicious :) And gah, I hope you make it through okay without an umbrella! I want a coffee now, haha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I bet you are on coffee 4 or 5 by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the heck did you run after no sleep, that's dedication :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)