Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jumbled Thoughts

Tonight is Movie Night! My friend is coming over to relax and watch He's Just Not That Into You. I should really try to get 3 miles in before that though. This is my final "rest" week before the race so the milage has been nice and short (who would have thought I would EVER look at 3 miles and say- Oh good I can get that quick run in)!!

This weekend is up in the air. My roommates are leaving town for various reasons so my schedule is all up to me. Could be exciting and fun or BORING. We shall see.

In 3 Weeks:
My family leaves for Greece without me
I run my race
I finish work
I start classes
Julie leaves for Chile

Change can be very refreshing so hopefully the weather changes too and then I will be a happy camper (sorry for the annoying phrase).

Sleeping Issues: I have not been sleeping at all. Last night I woke up at 12:30 AM and could not fall back asleep until 3:30 AM. This is an issue because then I am a zombie all day at work. Doses anybody know some remedies for this? I used to have this problem all the time, but with age and exercise I thought I had shed the habit. Now I am more awake at 2 AM than 2 PM.

My outfit for today is being brought to you by Victoria's Secret, Gap, and Kohls.VS Dress (Buttoned up all the way):


Gap Sweater (Unbottoned all the way):


Not exactly my shoes, but close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)