Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye Income...

Today is my last day at work. I have recycled all papers that were on my desk, cleaned the surface, and now I just need to finish out the day. Lunch yesterday went very well. Everyone was in a good mood and my boss gave a nice little goodbye toast.
I got bowtie pasta and cheese in a white wine sauce (the whole dish was called something fancy and Italian that I forget). It was delicious and easy to eat because it was not long spaghetti and there was no red sauce!

I go by the motto "You only live once", but this theory is making me eat like a 500 lb. man so I am changing it to "You are only young once" so that I know I need to fix my eating habits before my metabolism slows down and everything catches up!

I am saying final goodbyes to my family tonight and staying when they go to the airport tomorrow to use the pool. Let's feel sorry for them one last time.
10 Day Weather report for Greece:


Tear. They will be so miserable. NOT!

1 comment:

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)