Monday, June 22, 2009

My Keepsake Pictures

Thank you again to Allison for being so sweet and tagging me in the Keepsake Award. I have decided to put together a group of pictures that realy show who I am and where I am from.

My parents are from Venezuela. They got married young and moved to the US because my father was awarded a full ride to get his Masters and PHD here. Below is the common "coro" which is like a red flamingo!


Then they had me!


and my sister...


My high school friends will always be a part of my life.


But now I have my favs from college too!


I love my friends and family so much! I am a HUGE goof. It took alot of effort to not put up my ridiculous pictures. I am sure those will come later.

I TAG
Windy City Kelley's
CTB
Nikolett
Always Running
Politics and Pearls

Enjoy girls! I am off to finish my "Phish Food" Ice Cream and watch Jillian get her heart broken and put back together!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love the pictures! so cute! how interesting that your fam is from venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I'll have to come up with some good one's to post about this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)