Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TV, Working out, Shopping

DWTS FINALE LAST NGHT

Melissa- FAILED Monday night. SO sad and SO true. Way too many flips and ZERO dancing. She has such grace from ballet and wasted it by doing a terrible freestyle. She did pretty well (and looked amazing) in the dance off, but sadley, I am not thinking she deserves the title as much. Last night she brough it back (in one of my fav. dances of hers) but it was too late and she came in 3rd.

Shawn- BROUGHT HER A GAME! By far my favorite freestyle, and she managed to look very serious and keep very strong during the dance off. Super cute girl, did not mind her winning after that freestyle... and I am so proud of her and Mark for picking a dance to do last night that they did not previously get a perfect score on (but did last night)! Cutest girl ever.

Gille- Always a perfect dancer, but not very exciting last night. Shawn had much more drive and energy, and at this point in the competition you have to BRING IT... entertain AND get your steps right! SRY... See you later in Sex in the City II

WORKOUT

Monday I played around with some Pilates DVDs, but was not very inspired and quit. Yesterday I ran 4.12 miles in 37 minutes and felt amazing. Barely sweat was breathing fine totally relaxed just enjoying some me time in the great weather. The only bad part was I ran past Fenway and did not check the Red Sox schedule and got trampled by fans on their way to a game... I also found a guy running and followed him for the middle portion of my run. I know it's creepy but I LOVE IT when I find someone running at a perfect pace so I can just cruise behind them. He got me down to the Commons then I took Newbury back home! :-)

Today I plan to cycle for 40 min. which is annoying because it is so nice out, but my right knee has been hurting and I do not want to deal with joint damage or whatever the reason is I am not supposed to do my runs of back to back days.


SHOPPING

After work on Monday, I felt sick and needed fresh air so I went for a walk, and ended up in front of Macy's.

I bought a coral short sleeved cardigan with some crochet detail around the front edge (50% off!)... then I ended up at T.J. Maxx and bought a tan and black leather B. Makowsky bag with gold hardware and white patent leather accents for $148 (from $288). Next I picked up a tan Tommy H. shirt that was soo soft and had a large paisley type print on it. Might try to get pictures up of my bag at least... it is my new love affair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)