Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Body Fix?

A little more about me.
My parents are from South America and genetics have blessed me with a relatively flat stomach and rather large hip/butt/thigh region.

I know that dieting is the key to weight loss... but I hate dieting and am not happy doing it.
So I have this running/toning program that should work, but without dieting I am not sure how many inches will actually fall off.

I keep running into these "Quick Fixes" and I was wondering if with exercise, anyone has actually seen results from these "Body Toning" cremes.

http://www.biotherm-usa.com/_us/_en/bodycare/index_seg.aspx?CatCode=AXE_BODY_CARE^F1_COR_FIRMING&TopCat=F1_COR_FIRMING

I used to not even consider these magical cremes and gels, but as they keep appearing I am becoming intrigued. Please comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)