Friday, November 13, 2009

Exercising... my credit card

Last night, I innocently went online to check my e-mail. My BFF Victorias Secret had sent me a message... You know just catching up. Things like: my beautiful soft sweaters now come with a free lip gloss kit, that leather jacket you have been wanting is valid for the 20% off any clothing item discount, and my favorite: the more you spend the more you save! $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250!

So, for old times sake... I bought a light pink sweater on sale for $59 and my leather jacket discounted at $110.

(In infomercial man voice) BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
I saved $30, which ended up counting as free shipping and an additional $10 off my jacket! AND they threw in my free lip gloss kit (valued at $21)-SWEET (not like I don't already own every lip gloss on the planet, including 2 of every VS color)

The best part? My sweater was backordered :-)
This sounds like a bummer right? But NO! Now I get to watch my bank account drop for the jacket now and the sweater later! One big purchase will be masked by 2 smaller ones.

Now all I have to do is spend $75+ at Express and get my $30 off! So exciting! It's like my own mini Christmas pre-Thanksgiving... and that I pay for it myself :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)