I got my wisdom teeth out! I am starting to feel rather jolly and catch onto the Christmas spirit since my face is as chubby as Mr. Claus!
Besides having chipmunk cheeks... (and a double chin why does getting teeth pulled make your neck fat?) I have also officially determined that for the month of July I will be in Central Europe! Main locations will be Prague, Budapest, and Vienna! I am very excited!
Now that both of my procedures are done, I have to go back to work on Monday, so it looks like Sunday is my main day for Christmas shopping! Hopefully the malls wont be crazy, but who am I kidding? They will be.
Things I want:
- A cookbook so I don't get lazy and live off of canned soup for dinner
(should include lunches to-go so that I am not buying lunch everyday at work)
- A pair of nude/blush pumps
- A new pair of tall black boots (mine are all worn out... all 3 pairs)
Not all that exciting, but necessary :-)
Presents I still have to buy:
- Mr. A
- Mr. A's Mom (funny how I only get his mom a gift, not his dad)
- My lovely mother
- My moody sister (I do not understand high school kids these days)
- My suddenly health concious father (after 50 my parents really started changing it up with working out and eating better)
Any gift ideas for either myself or others? I will be checking the sales online all day since I had to drag my puffy faced self into work. AND as a reward for coming into work on the most popular week to take off ever... I am about to take my first sip of coffee since my ulcer. Wish me luck!