Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BIG NEWS

Thank you Kelly for reminding me to tell everyone!

My interview went great. I GOT THE JOB! The only problem is... the job is taking forever to finalize paperwork so I can get to work!(Update: I filled out the paperwork and start in 2 weeks! Woot woot!)

Until then, I have tons of school work so I will be plenty busy. I have been at the library forever and am bored to death. I am supposed to be updating my resume with my new job and reading about investment strategies.. but I can't focus any longer!

Grey's Anatomy has officially began... but for a season finale that ALMOST brought me to tears (and I never cry)... the premiere didn't make me quite so emotional. I guess it's been gone for too long, but all I could think when Izzie was crying over George was that the actress was crying because stupid ABC wont let her out of her contract! Awful. I know. Sorry.

Fall is officially here.... the best part? Pumpkin Spice Coffee! Yay!

Upcoming events in my life:
Hair Appointment (My hairdresser has been gone foreverrr so miserable!)
Minor oral surgery :-(
Many of my friends' birthdays!
Use my spa gift certificate one of my favorite people ever gave me for my birthday!
6 year anniversary of me and Mr. A
Start working?
Spend first paycheck!
Interviews for future jobs
Must get good grades in courses
Decide Christmas getaway location
Potential friend from home and Mr. A relocating to Boston!(still very up in the air)

FeuF! So glad I just vented. OK Back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congrats on the job! Shame about the paperwork, but at least you'll get to start in 2 weeks! That's so exciting ... and congrats on 6 years! Seems like you've got a very busy fall ahead of you, but I know you'll make the most of it :)

    Btw, I've left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)