Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Foliage

Oh Fall. The beginning of classes... the never ending job hunt... the awesome professors that make me love life... the crazy ones that make me hate it...

Wish me luck :-)
I hope everyone's having a good week! I will post more once I am back in a semi regular schedule. My days are filled with Moster.com, shameless resume spamming, and some classes scattered in between.

P.S. Next weekend is my birthday! We have decided on a "White Trash" Theme. So many costume opportunities! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new school year!

    I feel as if I am on the same page as you, minus the classes and all [which, frankly, sucks!]. I have been bombarding every and any company I can with resumes and cover letters. Monster & CareerBuilder have become my daily companions. I hope this economy picks up soon!

    I can't wait to hear about your birthday party! That will be hilarious. Although, sadly, I have no suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You'll hit your stride soon I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)