Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Flavors

In an attempt to avoid work, I am planning out some recipes I want to try out. Because I am one of the worst cooks in the whole world... I will post about my experience making each of these so you can al get a good laugh out of my failure :-P

Roasted Butternut Squash and Shallot Soup
5 stars

Brown Sugar-Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges
4 stars

Caramelized Black Bean "Butter"
3 stars

Cranberry Walnut Tabouleh
5 stars

Spiced Apple-Pecan Oatmeal
Not Rated

YUMMY! Right? Oh... I love Fall. Just writing this post made me so hungry! I got up to go look around my apartment for a snack and had my coffee in my hand. I sat back down at my computer and ate my snack before I realized my coffee was missing. I searched all over my apartment... the tables, the floor, the microwave. Where did I find it? Sitting on the shelf inside my food pantry. Poor cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee was lost for so long I had to reheat it! I am too young to be acting so old and spacey :-/

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, these all sound delicious! I am particularly taken by the first two recipes and the spiced apple oatmeal, although I think I would omit the pecans. Please do let us know how it all goes! I might have to try some of these myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read these comments daily. Thank you for sharing :-)